Content

Hi, sorry for taking so long with updating, it's been a pretty hectic time for me. I'm still going through stuff, but that's okay. I know I've been pretty negative at times, especially when I get upset, but I'm trying to change how I see everything now. If you know me, you know how I see the world and how important mental health is to me. That's why this year, I want to try and change my mindset and track my mentality to try and find any specific triggers for my anxiety and depression, especially considering I already know a few of them because of what's happened in the past. 
So far, we're 15 days into the year, and let me tell you, it's already been a hell of a ride. I've gotten in touch with people I swore I'd leave behind, but all for the wrong reasons, and I can't tell you how much happier I am already. I've cut out people I've known for about a decade now and while it's been difficult, I've seen who they truly are by just talking to them. I've met someone who makes me feel happy about myself, who makes me feel like I can actually be happy with who I am and my aspirations. I'm happy again. And it feels great. I just want this year to be one where I'm not as worried as I was or have been before. 

Comments