PSA - Hatred

Hi okay so I wanna start this off by just stating that I'm a bisexual female. Why do I say this? Because recently, I've noticed a ton of hatred toward people in the LGBTQ+ community. It's ridiculous. I don't give a single shit about how much you may not like them, they're still people. They still deserve to be alive. They still deserve to feel love from those around them. They still deserve to be here. 
I know people who are openly homophobic and I know those who are homophobic behind closed doors. You can probably guess which ones bother me more. I don't care how much you may not "agree" with it, but at the very least own up to it. Doing otherwise makes you look like a fucking coward. But remember, there really is no reason for being homophobic or any of that. It just shows you can't mind your business and you're sensitive about stuff that shouldn't even concern you. I hate to say it, but the most homophobic people I've met have had really fragile egos, which doesn't surprise me. But anyway, let me just say this. Just because someone is gay or lesbian or bisexual or whatever else they may be, doesn't mean that they're going to hit on you. They likely don't care too much about hitting on you. On another note, let me just add that just because you have gay friends or whatever, that doesn't make it okay for you to use "gay" or "fag" as an insult. Personally, I'm not offended by it, it's just really annoying. Just keep in mind that if do you say it and it's in front of the wrong person and you get your ass beat because of it, it's on you. 

Comments