Moon

Have you ever met someone and thought, they're gonna be here for the rest of my life? That's how I feel about my best friend. She's been with me for 8 years now, going on 9. She's been an amazing support system and an even better friend. She's held my hand while I've rambled on about my issues while giving me advice for things like she was a counselor rather than a friend. She helped me deal with Red (if you haven't read it, Obsessed is about him), she helped me deal with my mental health, she helped me learn who I am, she helped keep me stable, and so much more.
I adore her, she's always been a role model for me and she's an incredibly strong person compared to me. She's gone through hell, been dragged through it, and clawed her way out. She's my best friend, my sister, my other half. She means the world to me and I don't know what I'd do without her. 
If you're reading this, I love you T. Thank you for all you've done for me. I got your back and I know you have mine. I'll see you Saturday. 

Comments