Love

We all know at least one person who isn't straight, whether they're a celebrity or a family member or just a friend. Even if you don't think you do, trust me, you do. 
I have friends and family who're bisexual, gay, lesbian, and even transgender. Of course, I know a lot more straight people than anything else, but the point is, I know people who don't fit society's norms because of their sexual orientation. None of it bothers me, and I don't see why it should. It's not a bad thing, and it never will be. 
Personally, I'm bisexual. I always have been, I just never knew the name for it. I never "decided" to be bisexual, because, to be frank, it's not a choice. Sexuality isn't something you choose. I'm also not confused. I like girls as much as I like guys. I may suck at expressing my feelings, but trust me, I know who and what I like. 
There's nothing wrong with being anything other than straight. It's not something to be ashamed of. It should be embraced. Someone's always gonna hate you for something, at least make it be for something that makes you up as a person. 

Comments