Shoot

I've never been a fan of guns. Guns have never been important to me. For a few of my friends, and even some classmates, it's a necessity. It's something that keeps them safe in places where they might not be without them. 
While I don't care too much about guns, but I do care about gun safety. Especially today. We all know that gun violence is relatively high, especially today. Recently, it hasn't been too much of an issue nationally, but it's still relevant. 
Several of my friends talked about getting a gun at some point in their life, which is fine on my part. I just don't want those guns to potentially fall into the wrong hands. I know there's a method of getting a gun, but it certainly isn't enough. There should be more to avoid those weapons getting into the hands of those who have violent tendencies. 
As I'm sure you know, mental illnesses cannot be seen by the naked eye. People can easily lie and get a license to carry a gun or pay someone to get them one. It's not an easy thing to do, but personally, I believe gun control should be stricter. By the way, that doesn't mean "take away guns from existing owners". It means "keep guns away from those that shouldn't be near them". Mind you, this is my own opinion and I'm not trying to convince anyone to change theirs. 
Guns aren't a necessity for me, nor are they a priority. That'll always be my stance, no matter what. Don't change your mind for anyone if you believe something. What makes you up depends on your own opinions in life and your own experiences. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. 

Comments